Guiding You to a Stronger Life
- Educate – Learn how to train
- Empower – Focus on what you can do
- Serve – Build our community
- Dave SpencerClient"I tried Physical Therapy and improving my form on my own, but still couldn't lift half the weight I had in recent past. After some focused research, I found an approach that made logical sense: Starting Strength, which led me to Dan. In person, Dan's consistent, measured coaching style made remembering important cues easy. Thanks to Dan, I'm in the best shape of my life and stronger than ever!"
- Jim DonlonClient"Dan’s knowledge of strength training is deep, but just as impressive are his attentiveness, eye for detail, and commitment to his clients’ success. He is a natural coach and leader. Train with Dan not just to get strong, but to learn how to constantly set new goals—and smash them. "
- Ryan HirschmanClient"The excellent coaching and verbal cues from Dan, coupled with his expert programming and nutrition advice, have allowed me to continue to improve my lifts and gain strength and size. I highly recommend Dan to anyone who is interested in increasing strength, improving their barbell movements, or wants to live a better more healthy lifestyle."
- Leslie B.Client"Dan is an excellent coach. He is patient and takes the unique needs of each individual into account. He was excellent to work with. I highly recommend him if your goal is to improve your strength, balance, and overall well-being."
Recent Posts from the Strength Journal
Don’t Major in the Minors
The saying goes, don’t major in the minors. Don’t sweat the small stuff because you’re probably messing up the bigger…
What if you didn’t know the weight?
“How much does that weigh?” “I dunno, D, just lift it.” “Okay.” That was the conversation I heard once in…
3361 45th Street S, #104
Fargo, ND, 58104
Hours: By Appointment Only
Call: +1 (701) 404-7258 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org