Want to learn more about what we do? Here are a few of the questions we get the most.
- Can I drop in? 1
- How are you different? 1
- Our Facility 1
- Starting Strength Program 1
- What if I don't like it? 1
- What is the cost? 1
- What kind of training do you offer? 1
- Where is the gym? 1
Can I drop in?
Can I drop in for the day?
Yes, with one small caveat: you must email dan@raimondistrength first to ensure we have time and space available. Our primary offerings are private and small group training, so if we have a full class schedule we will not be able to accommodate you. However, if we have space and time, you are certainly welcome to come train! The drop in fee is $50 and will include coaching from Dan to the extent that he is available.
How are you different?
How are you different than other trainers?
Raimondi Strength offers private and novice strength training classes in Fargo, utilizing primarily barbell based exercises to get the best return on our investment. We keep our classes small (4 people or less) in order to customize the training program to each client. Many people associate barbells with athletes or weightlifters, but our mission is to show that everyone can get stronger using just a handful of barbell exercises. When you come to the gym, you won’t be alone. We’ll be here to take you step by step through the process, showing you not only how to lift weights, but also how to plan out your training to get the most effective/efficient results. We want our clients to be able to go out on their own and understand what they need to do and why they need to do it.
What equipment is available at Raimondi Strength & Conditioning?
Raimondi Strength primarily utilizes barbells to get people stronger. This allows us to scale the exercise to your ability and individual needs. It also allows us to perform many different exercises with one tool and train the body as a whole instead of muscle by muscle. When you come in it won’t look like a fancy health spa or big box gym. You’ll see barbells, platforms, squat racks, and plenty of weight to go around. When appropriate, we use other tools like sleds, bikes, suspension trainers, etc..but our primary focus is getting stronger using the basic barbell lifts.
Starting Strength Program
What is Starting Strength?
Click here to read a helpful article about Starting Strength.
What if I don't like it?
What if I don’t like it?
Not a problem! If you’re not satisfied with your progress or the program within the first 15 days of training we’ll completely refund your money, guaranteed!
What is the cost?
What does it cost?
Novice Classes: prices range from $400-$900 depending on the length of time and number of sessions per week. For an 8 week class training twice per week the cost is $200/month or $400 total. For a 12 week class training three times per week the price is $300/month or $900 total.
Intermediate Classes: for those who have completed the novice class but still want some guidance on technique and programming. This class meets once per week, with the other 2-3 days of training performed on the clients’ own at their gym. Programs are emailed out and all data is tracked to ensure progression. Intermediate coaching is $125/month.
Private Coaching: for one on one coaching, sessions cost $40 each. We train 2-3 days per week with a minimum commitment of 3 months.
Small Group Training: if you’ve completed the novice class but want more in person coaching than the intermediate option, you can still train in a small group style 2-4 days per week. The price for small group training is $300/month.
What kind of training do you offer?
What training programs do you offer?
We have 5 main offerings at Raimondi Strength:
1) Novice Classes. These run for 8-12 weeks and meet 2-3 days per week (class length and frequency per week depends on time of the year). In the novice class you’ll learn the fundamentals of strength training: what exercises to do, how to do them, and how they fit into a comprehensive program. This class is designed for those who have little or no prior experience in strength training.
2) Intermediate Classes. This training is available to those who have more experience with strength training per the starting strength methodology. Those who have gone through the novice class, or have trained privately at Raimondi Strength, are eligible for intermediate coaching. Intermediate classes meet once per week to train as a group. The other days of the week are left to the athlete to perform on their own, with programming provided by Coach Dan.
3) Private Training. If the class environment isn’t for you we also offer 1-on-1 coaching. We ask for a minimum of a 12 week commitment (though we don’t require any contracts), and train 2-3 days per week depending on your preference.
4) Small Group Training. If you’ve completed the novice class but still want to come in more than once per week to work on technique, the small group option is best. We train 3-4 days per week and customize the program more for your individual needs.
5) 1 Day Clinics. If you don’t live nearby but would like to learn the lifts, we spend 2-3 hours covering the squat, press, deadlift, and bench press (and power clean if applicable) as well as programming advice. These are actual lifting sessions where we not only teach you the technical aspects of the movements, but help you find your starting point for the program.
Where is the gym?
Where is the gym?
Raimondi Strength is located at 3361 45th St S in Fargo, North Dakota. We are in the same building as Strive Chiropractic in Suite 104.
Directions (from 45th Street) Turn left(if traveling north, right if traveling south) onto 33rd Ave S, then left again. The entrance is the same door as Ethos Home Care.